Carlia's Adventure with Nutmeg

After school on Wednesday Nutmeg came home with me. First we walked home and Nutmeg met Risharne. Then he ate some fruit and some of my banana too. Then it was time to go to dance. At dance Nutmeg met Hanna and Lakeysha at dance. He was getting hot so we got some chips and lemonade. Then we went home and Nutmeg brushed his teeth and had a shower. Then he played with my lego and my Trash Packs. Nutmeg hid in my Trash. He had lots of fun. I read him a book and we snuggled into bed. When we woke up we had some breakfast. Then we got into the car to go to school. 

By Carlia




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the pic of risharne
from sapphire

Anonymous said...

Cool Carla looks like nutmeg had a lot of fun at your house
From Lakeysha

Anonymous said...

Was it a great day. By Cerys and Lily

Anonymous said...

wow what a great slideshow i really enjoyed watching it by bethany

Anonymous said...

Hi guys it was a great day . Nutmeg and I had a awesome time can't wait for our next sleepover
From Carlia

Anonymous said...

wow we have a class teddy in our class he is called henry he is soft and fluffy by abbie in 4D

Anonymous said...

We had a blast with nutmeg Carlia enjoyed looking after him for the night . :-)

Post a Comment