Flowers in Food Colouring Timelapse

Today Stella and I did an experiment with flowers. First we had five jars and we filled them up with water. Then we took the lid off the food colouring and put the same amount in each jar. After that we put the lid on the food colouring bottles. We had five white flowers. We put one flower in each jar. It takes time, but when it is finished it looks amazing. The flowers suck the water up the stalk and the colours come up to the petals. The petals go from white to a different colour. 

By Hanna 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cool. Looks like something I will have to try in my own class sometime. You guys are so lucky to have a teacher who does these things with you.

Hanna's Dad.

losana said...

That looked amazing and I really love the way that it was fast and how it looked cool WOW I was amazed by that my eyes were shock by that amazement.

Anonymous said...

Wow you guys get to do some cool things in Room 2!...Stella's mum

Post a Comment